- Support HR LMS administrators for both UCOP LMS and Cornerstone LMS.
- Provide support for the Cornerstone systems and manage issues submitted.
- Provides ongoing support on the use of Cornerstone systems and tools.
- Supports the tracking and reporting of standard metrics in Cornerstone
- Produce high quality course materials using multimedia development tools (Captivate, PowerPoint)
- Support various phases of the course development lifecycle including: needs analysis, requirements gathering, solution design, course development, course deployment and evaluation
- Performs quality assurance checks on training courses that have been developed
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships across cross-functional groups
- Assist LMS administrator with configuration
Assist with other Cornerstone modules as needed.
- Demonstrated experience with graphic design, eLearning software, learning technologies and multi-media tools: Articulate, Captivate, Flash, Photoshop, WebEx, SCORM and/or other eLearning development tools required.
- Experience administrating, configuring, and troubleshooting learning management systems
- SQL programming language and web design language preferred
- Experience that demonstrates knowledge, understanding, and application of administrative support skills, methods, and procedures
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to deal diplomatically with professional/business contacts, and work effectively with all levels
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Effective planning, time management, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to explain instructions, policies, and procedures and to present findings and conclusions clearly and concisely
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Visio, Project, Access
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: